Saturday, August 22, 2009

Back on Track

I'm feeling much better today and I am back on track. My husband and I got up bright and early this morning and went to the gym. I did an hour of water aerobics class while my husband Bruce worked out on the machines. About halfway through the class, I came to the conclusion that I really do not like water aerobics. This was my second class and I wanted to go again to give it another chance but my feelings did not change. So from now on, I will be focusing my gym time on the treadmill, stationary bike, and trying out some new machines as I feel comfortable.

After our workout hubby and decided to go get some breakfast/lunch. I do not know if I have mentioned before but I live in Las Vegas, Nevada the BUFFET capital of the world (lol). We did end up at a buffet and guess what I didn't go crazy and eat a bunch of crap! I managed to eat and stay within the boundaries I have set for myself (but let me tell you the dessert bar looked awesome!!).