Monday, August 17, 2009

A New Week

Starting Weight: 278.1
Today's Weight: 268.1
Weight Loss: ↓ 10

I woke up this morning very anxious because it was weigh-in day. I stepped on the scale and I am down 10 pounds! That got me all psyched up for the day! I was feeling good, legs a little sore but I wasn't going to let that stop me from having a great day.

I got showered and dressed for work and stopped on the way and got something for breakfast. I got to work, took my morning walk, and when I got back I discovered TOM decided to visit today. So much for my great day. I came home took a shower, took some pain medication and curled up in bed with my live heating pad "Kody" and took a long nap.

I woke up a few hours later still in a bit of pain and hubby went downstairs and got me some water and the SALAD left from last night's dinner. I sit in bed and picked at it and drank my water. Then I did a little internet surfing and laid back down a while. When I woke up we had a wonderful dinner even though I wasn't very hungry.

I am now sitting in here in bed typing this entry in my blog (sucking on a grape jolly rancher) thinking about tomorrow. I hope that TOM isn't going to interfere with gym day. I hope these stomach cramps go away, I hope my legs stop protesting and realize that they can not divorce my body, and most of all I hope that I do not have to eat another SALAD!

Wishing Everyone an awesome week and much luck on their journeys.