Thursday, August 27, 2009

So how was your day

To bed late, and up early. Just couldn't sleep. The lack of sleep made me feel like I was hungover. Some shopping, the gym (I really need to try some new machines), then got called into work on my day off ( I needed the hours). Now I have an upset stomach. So how was your day?

Today's Challenge and Motivation

In your diet or exercise plan, identify a task you don’t feel like doing, and then do it anyway! Record it here.

I really do not feel like going to the gym today. I was up way too late, my shoulder hurts, and I just want to sleep!

Notice how it feels to accomplish a goal by taking a “no matter what” approach to it. Describe your reaction.

I went to the gym with my husband and I had a very good workout. Once I got there it was very enjoyable and I felt a sense of accomplishment. My shoulder did not hinder me at all.

Make a list of several actions you plan to stick with today, regardless of how you feel at the moment.

I will get up early enough to eat a healthy breakfast before work.
I will go get at least one hour of exercise regardless of how I feel.
I will look in the mirror and tell myself I am worth it.
I will always remember that to love others I must love myself first.