Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tomorrow is Another Day

Today was not a good food day by any stretch of the imagination. I made some bad choices and ate way to much food today. I still have the munchy so I HAVE to watch the grazing. I know that there will be days I slip up, but I will not let that stop me any more. I also made some great choices.

I walked 10 minutes 3 times today and my husband and I joined the gym. I will be going tomorrow night for my first workout. I am going to start out with stationary bike, treadmill, and water aerobics. Once I am comfortable with that I may try to move up to some weights. I need to be CONSISTENT with my exercise. I must go three times a week. My husband and I even went and bought me some new comfortable sneakers for the occasion!

I am having a hard time staying focused long enough tonight to make a new blog. As I am sitting here typing this a lot of things are running through my mind. "Man I am tired", "What am I going to take to work tomorrow for lunch", "I am sick of salad this week", "Is it Friday yet", and last but not least "I would love a Whopper (lol)".

Well that is about all I got tonight folks. I am tired and off to bed. I hope everyone is reaching their goals and having a good week. As for me.... Tomorrow is another day.