Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mirror Mirror

It’s the worst feeling to look at yourself in the mirror and wonder how on earth you allowed yourself to get this way. When did I stop caring? Why did I not stop the weight gain in the beginning?

I need to lose a lot of weight but I refuse to look at the whole picture as it can be overwhelming. I must take small steps and set small obtainable goals. First goal will be obtained tomorrow. My husband and I are joining a gym. My second goal will be to actually GO TO THE GYM and make use of said membership. Third goal is to reach 250 pounds.

I am not as hungry today or as moody. I think my body takes about 3 days to adjust to not having all the sugar and caffeine that you get in drinking about 2 big gulps a day. I am still not getting enough water intake. I have had three 16.9 ounce bottle of propel today. Which is about 3 more bottles than I usually have. LOL!

My legs have been really hurting, I have started taking my potassium pills again and trying to eat a banana every morning religiously. I also take a blood pressure pill daily and am still taking my sleeping pills at night to sleep (Thank god for ambien). Hopefully once I start exercising I might begin to sleep better.