Thursday, August 20, 2009

Things will get better

Is it just me, or is this the longest week, EVER? Honestly, it seems like it has taken so long to get to Friday. The past few days I have been ridiculously off track, today was no different. I don't feel my food choice were all the best they could have been, but they also could have been a lot worse. Exercise has been null for two days now. My water intake could be better. Unfortunately, all I want to do is stay curled up in a ball in bed. Hopefully tomorrow will be the day that I am back to NORMAL!

Today was the first official weigh in at work. Everyone lost weight and were all very excited that the hard work and dedication is paying off. I had lost weight since I weighed last Thursday at work, but I had gained 2 pounds since my official Monday Morning Weigh In. I was really bummed out but then I remembered that I am bloated and retaining water.

Weight loss journeys are just like our lives. Sometimes there are good times and sometimes there are bad times, but things NEVER stay the same. So when things are bad we just need to hold on, because as long as we keep trying things will get better.