Friday, August 28, 2009

The Smell of McDonalds

Today was weigh-in day at work. Out of the eight of us that are "dieting", 5 of us gained weight since last week. I am happy to say I was NOT one of them! :) The morning was moving along smoothly, I was cleaning out desk drawers, doing some paperwork, and answering the phone here and there. I got up and went to my bosses desk and we were discussing next weeks schedule.

Then out the window I see one of my co workers walking up with a MCDONALDS bag!! OMG anything but MCDONALDS!!! She walked in and you could immediately smell french fries! I am drooling typing this! How can something that smells so good be so bad for you? Me and my boss just looked at her and told her to get away from us! LOL!! We are going to put a NO MCDONALDS sign on the front door!!

I am off to bed! I have to get up early in the morning so I can go to the gym before I start work at noon! I hope everyone has a great night and a wonderful weekend!

Today's Challenge and Motivation

Make two columns. The label on column "Narrow Road" for my diet plan. 
The label the other "Wider Road" for my maintenance or alternative eating plan.

Narrow Road

Water, Water, Water!!
Exercise at least 3 times a week.
Post in my Food Journal (Blog) Daily.
Eat Healthy.
Eat Slowly.
Stay Focus.
No Fried Food, Fast Food, or Second Helpings.
Learn to eat when I am hungry and not out of boredom, stress, etc.

Wider Road

Concentrate on what I am eating and why I am eating it.
Concentrate on making healthier choices.
Focus on how good getting and being healthy feels.