Monday, August 10, 2009

Here I go Again

Current Weight: 278.1

Well here we go again. I am going to attempt to get on track, eat better and stop drinking soda. I have done this before and did very well at it but I let all the stress of my life get me off track and I fell hard. I am going to try to be very good and document here everyday what I am thinking, my mood and state of mind.

At the time of this posting I am thinking "Man I picked the wrong day to quit drinking".

Let's start my first post with a little information about myself. I was approved for lap band surgery in February 2009. I went through all the necessary steps, tests, evaluations, and paperwork and was attempting to schedule my surgery in March 2009. At this time my insurance company decided that they DID NOT cover this procedure that I was told in February that they did. I appealed and lost. Blue Cross Blue Shield SUCKS! The following is a list of my health in detail as of February.

Height: 66 Inches
Weight: 278.1
BMI: 45.2
Frame Size: Medium
Ideal Body Weight: 137.7
Excess Body Weight: 142.4

Current Medical Issues: GERD, Hypertension, Hypercholesterolemia, Hyperlipidemia, Metabolic Syndrome, and Impaired Glucose Tolerance.

Whew now that we have that out of the way! I will be weighing in every Monday. I believe once a week is sufficient and I will not become a slave to the scale.