Friday, August 21, 2009

Keep Moving Forward

As I sit here I really do not know what to write tonight. It was a bad week, but I am feeling better today. Thank you to everyone who left messages of encouragement. I was beating myself up earlier for not exercising more this week. Then I had this realization that I had to not exercise to take care of myself this week and now that I am doing better I can hit it full force again.

I am struggling on a daily basis. No one said this was going to be easy. The difference this time is that I do not let bad decisions derail me. Bad decisions just make me determined to try that much harder. You have to keep getting up and keep moving forward. There are set backs in all aspects of your life, why should this be any different. If you want something you have to fight for it, that makes it that much more meaningful when you succeed.