Friday, August 14, 2009

TGIF

Well, it is Friday, and I’m definitely ready for the weekend! It has been a very long long week. Sorry I did not actually blog yesterday but by the time I got home I was to tired to lift a finger to type. Why was I so tired you ask? I took 2 10 minute walks during work and then went to my first visit to the gym after work and did an hour of water aerobics. I actually made it through the entire class and felt very good afterwards. There were times I had no clue what I was supposed to be doing so I improvised lol! Believe me I slept very well last night.

Now on to Friday.

Most of the morning crew at work is on a diet and we are trying to support and encourage each other. Some are doing better than others of course. We are having a great time and I think we are actually making some progress as a group. Our first weigh in at work will be next Thursday. I took 2 10 minute walks today. Monday we are going to attempt to walk around the entire block. I think we are ready!

My eating has still been mostly on track. It isn’t perfect, but considering what I COULD be putting into my body I'm not going to complain...MUCH! The idea of salad makes me cringe, I need to find something healthy that is not GREEN to take to work!!