Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Does this come with a airbag?

Thanks for all the nice comments and concerns on my last post. I am not feeling much better today but I got out of bed and carried on with my day. I did some walking at work and I’m totally proud that I got my workout in this afternoon even though I was in a great deal of pain from TOM.

Speaking of the gym, while I was there this afternoon on the treadmill a man a couple of rows back from me FLEW off a treadmill! Now I am not sure if the machine malfunctioned or if he malfunctioned but the weird thing was NO ONE stopped to check on this man. A few people asked him if he was ok but no one stopped working out.

(Note to self: Don't get hurt at the gym...lol)

I hope you all have a great week and that all your treadmills come equipped with airbags. LOL!